Chengaloor Ranganathan(Late) Featured
- Vayukumbham (Forehead bump) - Broad and projects forwards.
- Thalakkuni (Twin domes on the head) - Big and raised.
- Majestic Look - Raised head and low back.
- Strong Legs - Straight legs without deformity.
- Eyes - Clear honey coloured eyes.
- Large Ears - During fanning produces a loud flapping sound and adds to the beauty of the elephant.
- The Tusk - Evenly seperated tusks with the colour of butter or sandalwood and without scraps.
- The Trunk - Fleshy and long trunk that trails into the ground even if it's head is held high.
- Temporal region - Swollen and fleshy.
- Irikkasthanam - The area where the mahout sits is broad and fleshy.
- Teeth - Good and strong.
- Eighteen nails - Clear nails without crack.
He was the tallest elephant ever to come in kerala.He came from Sri Rangam temple.